Website Shelter House
1. Build rapport and maintain positive professional relationships with tenants, service providers, and other community partners.
2. Intervene and appropriately de-escalate crisis situations while providing oversight and supervision so that a safe and healthy environment is maintained at all times.
3. Work within a team of coordinators, case managers, and on-site service providers to ensure continuity of care, this includes attending team meetings weekly and agency-wide meetings/trainings.
4. Record and maintain accurate documentation in a timely manner, including but not limited to collateral contact, medical, face-to-face, and property management.
5. Ensure that individual rights are protected, all services are confidential, and no information is shared without consent.
Click here to view the complete job description.
To apply for this job please visit shelterhouseiowa.org.