The Community Foundation of Johnson County is dedicated to supporting and strengthening nonprofit organizations across the county. We provide grants, educational programming, networking opportunities and connections to build a strong nonprofit sector to best serve our community. The CFJC provides these resources through what we call the Johnson County Nonprofit Alliance. Learn more about how the CFJC can be your nonprofit’s partner in philanthropy below!
Johnson County Nonprofit Alliance
About the Alliance
Nonprofit Partnership Opportunities
- Nonprofit Peer Groups
- Nonprofit peer groups are informal, virtual gatherings of nonprofit professionals in similar roles within their organizations created to provide a space for nonprofit colleagues to network and connect, share ideas and resources, and come together around specific topics/ideas. Learn more here.
- Nonprofit Education Sessions
- The Community Foundation of Johnson County Nonprofit Alliance Education Sessions are a series of virtual educational sessions based around a variety of topics focused on nonprofit professional & skill development, community resource & knowledge-sharing, and the nonprofit sector’s response to current events. Sessions are FREE to attend and all are welcome. Learn more and register here.
- Nonprofit Book Club
- The nonprofit book club was started during the pandemic as a way for nonprofit colleagues to connect and form new relationships in a safe and positive environment. The book club quickly became a place of learning, growth, and connection for participants, and continues to be a great space for nonprofit colleagues of many organizations and roles to connect and grow together. Learn more and join us here.
- Nonprofit Community Calendar
- The Nonprofit Community Calendar is an easily accessible way for community members, nonprofit peers, and volunteers to find a variety of nonprofit happenings all in one place! Johnson County nonprofit organizations are welcome to post their events here for FREE and can also utilize this calendar when planning their next activities to avoid duplication. Check it out or post your event here.
- Nonprofit Career Center
- The Nonprofit Career Center is a free directory of open positions in the nonprofit sector in Johnson County. List your position or search for opportunities here.
- Nonprofit Resource Directory
- This directory is a non-comprehensive listing of resources which may be helpful to your nonprofit organization. We are constantly adding to the list, so if you find a great open-source resource to include, let us know! Check out these free resources here.
Director of Grantmaking & Strategic Communications
Ellie@cfjc.org | (319) 337-0483